- Organizing and completing the property identification which will include a list of all
materials, specifications, and serial numbers, all drawings and records, a list of all job
trades/contractors, and all warranties included with the house by collecting the related
data and keeping them in one place.
- Inspection of the property by a professional and licensed home inspector after the
completion of construction. This will prevent any unexpected issues and any hidden
surprises after occupancy or after the sale of the property.
- Performing PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) of the property, and training the new buyer with a detailed explanation of different features of the property.
- Routine inspection of the property twice a year for the first 2 years for preventative
maintenance, and for the optimum satisfaction of the homeowner.
- Fast response to any probable and tentative issues noticed by the new owner. NGS will
communicate with the job trades on the builder's behalf to rectify the matter and notify
the builder of the outcome during the warranty time.
- APP access for faster and more reliable communication and notification.